We are currently seeking a Recruiter for Coda Search! Our diverse client list ranges in size from a 5-10 person pre-revenue start-ups to some of the largest Fortune companies on in the area.
Are you curious about the Executive Recruiting Industry? Did you recently graduate with a Business Degree but hate doing accounting and/or finance? Are you considered a â€śpeople-personâ€ť by your peers? This might be the right opportunity for you!
We are also very interested in recruiters with 1-3 years of experience seeking a metrics-free, relaxed company to have free range to expand your book of business.
The ideal candidate will get the opportunity to learn â€śthe ins-and-outsâ€ť of the business world. This is a great opportunity to network with leading clients and become well-versed within these industries. Learn what clients are looking for and what makes an employee highly desirable! We are looking to put the individual on a training program designed to fast track you to become effective, knowledgeable and well-networked among leading clients and candidates throughout the tri-state area.
We work on roles including but not limited to: CPAs, CFOâ€™s, Investor Relations, Strategy, Financial Analysts, and more! Our diverse client list ranges in size from 5-10 person pre-revenue start-ups to some of the largest Fortune companies in the area (including an impressive portfolio of asset managers).
- Assist with the recruiting for all roles, including making connections with clients and candidates
- Interact with high caliber candidates and clients, including Fortune 100 companies and startups
- Screen resumes and conduct candidate screens (in-person and/or phone)
- Learn to identify qualifying backgrounds to jobs by researching internal ATS, social media, and other means provided by Coda Search
- Learn about ongoing trends and hiring needs; attend conferences if necessary
- Work with Directors to understand overall hiring needs and requirements
- Recent grad OR recruiters with 1-3 years of experience
- Recruiting experience is a plus, not required
- Well-read, able to converse on various topics to engage clients and candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills