Our client is a Professional Service Firm seeking a Human Resources Generalist to lead the firm and work closely with Management of Firm.
Essential Functions: (Includes but not limited to):
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Capital Management services, policies, and programs including compensation, payroll, and benefits administration; staff planning and recruitment; career direction; and employee relations.
- Assist with employee relations.
- Communicate news and vital information to staff.
- Coach managers and employees.
- Lead employee performance reviews and ongoing counseling.
- Ensure compliance and proper maintenance of personnel records and files.
- Research information required to manage assignments including reviewing relevant policies and current practices in order to develop new programs/services; ensure compliance with legislative requirements.
- Manage Recruitment process: post ads on recruitment & professional websites; track, schedule and communicate with job applicants and agency vendors.
- Manage new employee onboarding process including background checks, orientation, benefits enrollment, and employee engagement.
- Dialogue with Partners, set goals and objectives for the HR area, establish strategies to accomplish and measure performance and effectiveness
- Bachelorâ€™s degree from an accredited college or university; a minimum of five years related human resources professional experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration and applicable federal and state laws.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to listen effectively.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.