INVESTOR RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
The Client Services--Investor Relations/Client Coverage Analyst/Associate/AVP will be part of a team that provides a superior level of service to our clients through various forms of communication. This role requires strong project management and communication skills, the ability to work in a dynamic group environment, well-developed organizational skills and solid data management capabilities.
Global investment / advisory firm with apx. $50 billion AUM. Clients are primarily in the hedge fund, private equity, infrastructure, and real estate spaces.
- Respond to client inquiries in a prompt manner, utilizing both oral and written communications.
- Manage and coordinate workflow and processes associated with client requests, capital calls, distributions, deliverables and presentations.
- Work with departments throughout the firm to prepare monthly reoccurring deliverables.
- Complete data requests with a low error rate.
- Operate in a deadline driven, constantly changing environment.
- Assist with ad hoc projects related to providing exemplary client service
Candidates must bring between 1 and 6 years of experience in Private Equity, real estate/infrastructure, and/or hedge fund space. Must have experience with RFP's, advanced PowerPoint skills, and relevant industry knowledge including client-facing experience.
Competitive base salary commensurate with skills and experience. Additional bonus and excellent benefits.
Submit profile and attach resume or e-mail resume directly to JFernandez@CodaSearch.com All resumes will be held confidentially.
TO REFER SOMEONE (referral fees paid)