Top 10 public accounting firm.
POSITIONS OPEN (9)
Audit Senior- Manager: Banking Group-New York
Audit Senior- Manager: Commercial Group- New Jersey
Audit Senior- Manager: Commercial Group- Connecticut
OVERVIEW- AUDIT SENIOR
The Audit Senior will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day "in-charge" duties of planning, fieldwork and "wrap-up" to include the preparing of financial statements with disclosures, applying most areas of GAAP as necessary and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various control systems. This position is also responsible for acting as the client contact for basic questions and information and may be involved in reviews and agreed-upon procedure engagements.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent required
- Masters degree in Accountancy preferred
- Prior experience in public accounting required
- At least 1 year of prior supervisory experience
-Industry experience (either Banking or Commercial- Manufacturing, Real Estate, Distribution, etc.)
- CPA or actively pursuing completion of CPA required
- Must be proficient in in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with various assurance applications and research tools is helpful
- Solid understanding and experience planning and coordinating the stages to perform an audit of a basic public and/or private company
- Knowledge of internal accounting controls and professional standards and regulations (GAAP, GAAS, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc).
FOR POSTITION OVERVIEW + REQURIEMENTS OF AUDIT SUPERVISOR AND AUDIT MANAGER
TO APPLY OR LEARN MORE
Submit profile and attach resume or e-mail resume directly to JFernandez@CodaSearch.com All resumes will be held confidentially.
TO REFER SOMEONE (referral fees paid)