Position: Investment Banking Associate -M&A
Industry: Investment Banking
Location: New York, NY
Firm: Rapidly growing boutique specialty M&A firm in the healthcare space. Firm provides strategic advisory and capital raising services to healthcare companies--sell-side and acquisition advisory, restructuring advisory, board advisory, and private placement services.
Opportunity overview: This Firm has seen an increase in M&A activity in the healthcare industry, creating a need for an Associate level hire. Firm has an outstanding reputation in the space and offer a unique environment, with the opportunity to work with senior bankers on small teams in all aspects of M&A transaction origination and execution. They are truly committed to developing their junior bankers, helping them to increase their expertise and forge a career path. The culture is highly entrepreneurial--which provides for a broad range of responsibilities, as well as strong potential for professional growth. This is ideal for someone who wants to work closely with CEO's, enjoys M&A strategy and execution, and wants to develop across a broad range of deal making skills.
Compensation: Base salary + bonus + benefits + other perks. For specifics, contact Jessica Fernandez.
To confidentially learn more or apply: E-mail resume and contact information to JFernandez@CodaSearch.com
- At least 3 years of investment banking experience is required
- M&A experience- preferably within the healthcare space
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Proven analytical abilities
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to excel in entrepreneurial environment
- Desire to develop broad range of deal making skills
- Bachelorâ€™s degree with record of high academic achievement