Position Title: Director of Sales
Reports to: C-level
Team size: Manages a team of 15
Location: Greater New York City Area
Compensation: Competitive base + quarterly commission/bonus. For specifics, contact Jessica Fernandez.
Industry: Tech; Manufacturing
Company: #1 leader in the world in its industry; For company name and information, e-mail JFernandez@CodaSearch.com to set up a confidential call. Join a company with some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
Brief Overview: Seeking nimble and motivated salesperson excited about a tech revolution to manage a high-performing sales team and grow the business. The products are amazing and one of a kind. Will manage sales to commercial accounts (Fortune 100 companies) and other industries; will manage indirect, direct, and e-commerce sales channels.
For more information or to apply: Email JFernandez@CodaSearch.com as we are exclusively handling recruitment for this position.
- Manage, develop, coach, and mentor the direct and indirect sales team and channels (apx. 15 people)
- Develop and ensure best practices to create a highly efficient sales organization
- Will be responsible for setting, meeting, and reporting revenue targets on a quarterly basis and tracking sales activities daily
- Must be entrepreneurial and business minded as you will be expected to drive growth and expansion
- Create â€˜Go To Marketâ€™ (GTM) strategy for various opportunities
- Serve as manage/point of contact for all distributors that that company partners with
- Serve as subject matter expert of the product, industry landscape, and competitors
- Must have at least five years of sales and marketing management experience including hands-on mentorship of salespersons
- Must have at least five years of experience selling hardware or 5 years of experience selling a SAAS product
- Must have proven track record of creating and managing successful business relationships and partnerships
- Experience in business development and partnerships
- Experience managing a P&L, including reporting and metric assessment for the business
- Ecommerce experience is a bonus
- Strong entrepreneurial and self-motivation
- Advanced expertise in SalesForce
- Channel marketing experience
- Experience launching new products (hardware)
- Experience with VAR (value added retailer) sales
- Bachelorâ€™s degree is required (preferably in Marketing, Sales, or a related field)