Industry: Shipping/Maritime; Oil & Energy
Reporting to: Manager, Finance
Do you love evaluating capital investments, macro-economics, and competitive forces? If you do, then you may have what it takes to leave your mark on this dynamic, high-stakes industry that has endured for centuries. Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Finance Associate abroad in IRELAND, with an international, publicly traded company in shipping/Oil&Energy sector. This is a great opportunity to hone your analytical mind and it provides a springboard for a highly successful career in shipping.
This is a high visibility financial analysis/analytics/strategy role with unlimited growth. Looking for a sharp individual with amazing financial analytic/modeling skills to join a small, high-performance team of finance specialists who work closely with the Senior Mgmt team in evaluating and executing their strategy. Responsibilities include analyzing/ modelling transactions to support strategic investment decisions and providing real, actionable input into how the company should optimize its capital and financial structure. They have an outstanding reputation in the space and offer a unique environment.
Compensation: highly competitive; base + bonus + benefits + other perks
All visas/sponsorship/relocation costs covered.
- MBA from a top business school required as is post- MBA iBanking or Private Equity experience.
- Passion for analyzing and modelling transactions to support strategic investment decisions
- Ability to provide real and actionable input into how the company should optimize its capital and financial structure to become the best in the world
- Ability to communicate complex financial concepts in an understandable manner to all audiences
- Willingness to occassionally travel
- Must be naturally curious with extreme attention to detail
- Sense of humor just as important as a strategic mindset!
TO APPLY OR LEARN MORE
Email JFernandez@CodaSearch.com with resume to apply or to set up a call for more information.