The Private Bank provides integrated wealth management, investment advisory, investment management, investment counseling, trust, fiduciary, related asset management services, individual retirement account and other custodial services for high net worth individuals, their families, foundations and/or endowments.
The Business Development Officer is responsible for the creation of new business with high net worth individuals, family offices, endowments and foundations. The Business Development Officer works closely with Relationship Managers, Investment and Wealth Specialists and other sales professionals to orchestrate activities to achieve business development strategies. This position also takes a lead role in promotional events and seminars with existing clients, prospects and intermediaries.
- Contribute to the growth of new revenues through the acquisition of new clients who have sophisticated financial needs, are people of influence or who require complex financial solutions through appropriate business development activities. This includes establishing a high and positive profile within the market.
- Manage select client relationships to maximize retention and grow the business in accordance with the investment objectives of the individual clients, and the investment policies and strategies of the organization.
- In partnership with Relationship Managers, Investment and Wealth Specialists and other sales professionals deliver against the national sales strategies.
- Develop a personal referral source networks (attorney, accountant, banker, etc.), calling on individuals and institutions to build pipeline of business prospects.
- Responsible for developing relationships and opportunities with existing channel relationships.
- Identify areas to build strategic relationships, and create and facilitate forums such as promotional events, seminars and meetings to develop new alliances and formal networks.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships and teamwork to ensure a level of service delivery that is professional, seamless and timely.
- Senior Executives and Specialists (Wealth, Investment, Trust)
- High Net Worth Clients
- Intermediary network
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelorâ€™s degree and/or MBA, CFP, CFA, JD, CTFA, CPA
- 10+ years of experience in wealth management or a closely related field
- Series 7 and 63 or 65 required
- Extensive knowledge of investment strategy, trust administration and wealth management solutions
- Highly dynamic sales professional with a successful track record of business development and relationship management experience
- Proven ability to effectively raise assets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills in both one-on-one and group settings
- Proven ability to successfully market and present to sophisticated client
- Delivery style reflecting an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for growth