A privately-held, institutionally-capitalized investor and leading developer on the northern edge of Center City Philadelphia. The development is in a vibrant urban district comprised of multiple mixed use properties including: purpose built artist studios, an eclectic collection of street retail, residential, and commercial office space. The company owns in excess of 2,000,000 square feet of real estate. The role provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious, talented individual to make a long-term impact.
PROPERTY MANAGER should have a background in residential property management in the region. The PM will oversee the day to day operations of buildings in the portfolio.
- Create and manage annual property budget
- Interface with tenants and act as a liaison between management and the tenants
- On-board new tenants
- Respond to tenant needs and triage issues
- Direct employees and/or contractors in performance of maintenance and repair work
- Inspect premises on a regular basis
- Coordinate vendors as well as manage administrative tasks
- Attend meetings with potential tenants and brokers to assist in space planning
- Background and interest in arts & culture and urban community development is useful
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Demonstrated experience in managing residential properties.
- Strong organizational skills, with considerable attention to detail and communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative and coordinate with various audiences
- Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred and a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience