- Verify and process subcontractor requests for payment and assure all supporting documentation is submitted as required.
- Communicate non-compliance issues to subcontractors timely and actively coordinate in-house resolution when applicable.
- Update subcontractor pay when paid status, verify compliance prior to authorizing release of payment, determine invoices to be released for payment and ensure subcontractor payments are released timely according to contract terms
- Provide proactive and responsive internal and external customer service; always aim to exceed your customer’s expectations.
- Assist with reviewing, coding and entering of A/P invoices and required lien waivers.
- Compile general conditions for monthly project billings, review project billings prepared by PM to ensure accuracy and record data in accounts receivable timely
- Preferred Bachelors degree in Accounting with detailed knowledge of project contracts, AIA invoices and change order documents with at least three years of experience in a project accountant role
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products with a demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills are essential.
- Experience with Sage Software (TimberScan/Timberline) preferred
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Construction Company
- Bachelor's Degree