A private investment office founded by a group of experienced professionals with a goal: to deliver clients the investment prowess and resources of a private bank through the independence of a boutique. We are able to choose what we believe are the best resources for our business, and free to make our best recommendations for every client. These independent decisions are anchored by our extensive experience within large investment firms.
- Collaborate with Advisors and Clients to evaluate estate, tax, and philanthropic programs for clients.
- Review clients’ estate planning and trust documents and advise Client Advisors and clients’ lawyers and other outside advisors on content and technical matters.
- Support Business Development efforts by participating in prospect calls and meetings
- Research and review current trends related to Tax and Fiduciary Issues and attend relevant seminars and conferences.
- Educate internal members of the team on relevant Tax and Fiduciary Issues.
- Knowledge of Wealth Planning Platforms and Software.
- Manage a team of Wealth Planners in Regional Offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Juris Doctorate / LLM in Taxation preferred
- 7+ Years of Estate Planning Experience
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills