The role is responsible for providing advice and insight to the business. The team works closely with the key business areas and the other finance teams to support the global growth and goals of the company. The position has dual reporting lines to the CFO and the Global Head of FP&A.
Works collaboratively to provide direction to help with the strategic decisions and direction of the firm by providing objective and commercially relevant insight and information. The role holder will work closely with the broader Americas and UK finance team. The role holder will work closely with the key business stakeholders to ensure commercial objectives are met.
Role Specific Skills and Knowledge:
- Established history of providing timely and relevant information and analysis;
- Stakeholder management
- Influence strategic direction of team, function and organisation;
- Innovative approach to production and delivery of information and insight;
- Takes personal accountability for quality and delivery;
- Experience/track record should demonstrate a proven commercial outlook;
- Builds strong relationships across business;
- Demonstrate credibility with senior stakeholders (relationships, communication, influence and confidence);
- Proactive in originating issues and setting priorities;
- Knowledge of broader asset management industry.
- 7 plus years of experience
- CPA or CIMA designations preferred